These sources of inspiration will literally change the way you think, live, and perceive other people and yourself.
- CAN - The story of the strongest father in the world. Read the story. Watch the video. Grab a lot of tissue.
- Post Secret - A collection of intimate secrets sent in by postcard every week. Warning: you will be addicted.
- We Feel Fine - An exploration of human emotion by social contribution displayed in beautiful visual form.
- Phil Hansen - An artist with such dedication and detail that he used a quart of his own blood to paint a giant portrait of Kim Jong Il. His vision and sacrifice is bizarre and moving.
- Stephen Wiltshire - Nick-named “The Human Camera,” Stephen has autism and can draw a cityscape almost to perfection by only seeing it once in a helicopter ride.
- 43 Things - A social collection of things people want to do. Join and see what people are doing to accomplish their goals.
- Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams - A dying 47-year old professor gives his last lecture. Worth every minute of the video.
- The Eight Principles of Fun - A unique flash presentation of the principles of having fun with an emphasis on being unique.
- My Kid Could Paint That - The story of a 4-year old girl who has been likened to Pollock, Kandinsky, and even Picasso. She has sold over $300,000 worth of paintings and has been largely criticized as a potential fraud. I believe in her and can’t wait to see the movie.
- This quote by Juan Ramon Jimenez:
If they give you ruled paper, write the other way.
- (BONUS) Top 15 Lies People Tell You About Pursuing Your Dreams - An article I wrote describing 15 of the most common lies people tell you to sabotage your success.
If you have any other mind-blowing sources of inspiration, please leave a comment and share.
Be the first to know how to own the world: Subscribe via e-mail or RSS feed.