We all do it. We laugh at things we know we shouldn’t even though they are wrong (or we’re guilty of the things ourselves). Here’s a list of some of the funniest things we know we shouldn’t laugh at, but do anyway, even if it’s to ourselves.
1. Ugly babies.
2. People who walk with something heavy in one hand and have to lean really far the other way to balance themselves.
3. When someone turns around and goes back the same way they were coming.
4. Cops riding anything except police cars: Bikes, Bicycles, Boats, and especially Horses.
6. Girls that wear belts that have no function and are not even attached to anything.
8. People who animatedly sing in their car.
10. Guys who drive with their shirts off.
11. When you tell someone to watch out and they don’t.
12. People who have full protective gear on when they ride a bicycle or rollerblade (kneepads and everything).
13. When you catch someone talking to themselves.
14. Stupid car horns.
15. Clowns and mascots. Not because they are funny, but because they are sad.
16. When someone turns around to say something to the person they are with and find that they aren’t there anymore.
17. Anytime someone runs into something.
18. The plural of “Salami.”
Please feel free to add any more you think of in the comments, I would love to hear your suggestions.Now go own the world.
Be the first to know how to own the world: Subscribe via e-mail or RSS feed.